- 1 pouch Tolerant Smoky Peruvian-Style Red Lentil Pilaf
- 1 speared, Sweet Potato
- 1 Avocado
- 4 sliced, Radishes
- 1 cup Black Beans
- 2 cups Mixed Greens and Alfalfa Sprouts
- 1 cup pan-roasted, Corn Kernels
- ½ cup chopped, Cilantro
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cook Tolerant Smoky Peruvian-Style Red Lentil Pilaf according to package directions. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut your sweet potato into spears. Mix spears, salt + pepper, and olive oil in a bowl. Place on a baking sheet, then place the sheet in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until soft.
- While the sweet potato is baking, pan roast your corn for 5-7 minutes.
- When sweet potatoes and roasted corn are cooked begin to fill your bowl.
- Use your greens and Tolerant Smoky Peruvian-Style Red Lentil Pilaf as the base. Garnish with remaining vegetables and herbs. Top with an olive oil drizzle.