- 1 box Tolerant Green Lentil Rotini
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- ¼ cup onion, finely chopped
- 3 medium vine ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 3 ounces basil, finely chopped
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Cook Tolerant Green Lentil Rotini according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a medium-size pan and add garlic and onions. Sauté until soft, around 4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and bring to a boil for 4-6 minutes.
- Reduce to low heat and simmer for 20 minutes, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve Pomodoro sauce over pasta immediately.