- 1 box Tolerant Organic Green Lentil Elbows, cooked according to the directions on the package
- 5oz of canned kidney beans (drained)
- 5oz of canned navy beans (drained)
- 4oz of diced white onions
- 1 vine-ripened medium tomato, diced
- 4oz fresh diced celery
- 1 large carrot peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon dry basil
- 1 tablespoon dry oregano
- 1 tablespoon dry thyme
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups of low-sodium vegetable broth
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook Tolerant Organic Green Lentil Elbows according to the package directions. Set aside.
- Add olive, chopped onions, and garlic to large pot and sauté for 3 minutes over medium heat. Add celery, diced tomatoes, and carrots and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth, basil, oregano, thyme, navy and kidney beans. Simmer for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add pasta and serve hot.