- 1 box Tolerant Green Lentil Elbows
- 1 large zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into ½” half-moons
- ½ pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2” pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons potato flour or all-purpose flour
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- ½ cup coconut milk or whole milk
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup grated parmesan, optional
- Cook Tolerant Green Lentil Elbows according to package directions. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the zucchini and cook until just tender, about 3 minutes. Remove and add the asparagus, cook until tender, about 2 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until tender, 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute more. Add flour and stir until onions are coated. Add broth and coconut milk and stir until thickened. Add peas, tomatoes, cooked zucchini and asparagus, and pasta. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top the pasta with parmesan and bake until heated through and bubbly, about 20 minutes.