- 1 box Tolerant Organic Green Lentil Elbows, cooked according to the directions on the package
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- ¼ cup white onion, diced
- 1 small tomato, cubed
- 1 ounce fresh basil, finely chopped
- 3 ounces sun-dried tomato
- 15 ounce canned artichoke hearts, halved and drained
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook Tolerant Organic Green Lentil Elbows according to the package directions. Set aside.
- Add avocado oil, crushed garlic, and onions to a medium size pot over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low and add fresh tomatoes, basil, sun-dried tomatoes, and artichokes hearts. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add pasta to vegetables, mix, and serve hot.