- 1 box Tolerant Green Lentil Rotini
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 orange or red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup portobello mushrooms, halved
- 2-3 tbs extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2oz fresh arugula
- 1/4 cup fresh parmigiano reggiano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1½ tbs Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp honey-dijon or brown mustard
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Cook Tolerant Green Lentil Rotini according to package directions. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together all dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté vegetables until tender. Remove from heat and add to a large mixing bowl with noodles.
- Pour dressing over noodles and vegetables and mix well.
- Top with freshly shredded parmesan cheese right before serving.
- Serve warm or cold.