- 1 box Tolerant Green Lentil Elbows
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¼ cup vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon preferred vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into ¾” squares
- 1½ cups pineapple, cut into 1” chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Cook Tolerant Green Lentil Elbows according to package directions. Set aside.
- Steam cauliflower florets until tender, about 5 minutes.
- To a medium bowl add cornstarch, then whisk the vegetable broth into cornstarch until lump-free. Whisk in pineapple juice, maple syrup, tamari, and tomato paste until combined and set aside.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add bell pepper and pineapple and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 5-7 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds.
- To the skillet add cauliflower and sauce. Stir to combine. Bring to a simmer and cook for 1-2 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- In a large bowl, toss cooked pasta with the vegetables and sauce mixture. Serve immediately and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.