- 1 box Tolerant Organic Chickpea Rotini, cooked according to the directions on the package
- ¼ cup of organic blueberries
- 2 medium size peaches washed and cut into cubes
- 1 whole and ripe avocado cut into medium size cubes
- 1 bunch of organic kale cleaned and cut
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup of chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup of avocado oil
- ¼ cup toasted almonds
- 1 tsp of kosher salt
- ½ tsp of fresh cracked pepper
- Cook Tolerant Organic Chickpea Rotini according to the package directions. Set aside.
- In a mixer pour the rice vinegar, lemon juice season with salt and pepper. Mix while adding the oil little by little until the dressing is homogenized. Chop the cilantro and add it to the dressing. Mix for 1 more minute (dressing will be chunky).
- Wash and cut the kale, peaches and blueberries.
- Mix the pasta with the kale and add the dressing. Let it sit in the refrigerator for up to 1 hour.
- After the pasta its chilled fold the peaches and blueberries. Season again if necessary. Mix well. Garnish with toasted almonds. Serve Cold.