- 1 box Tolerant Chickpea Rotini
- 2 cups organic baby spinach
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- ½ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- ½ cup organic bean sprouts
- 1 cup mandarin orange segments, drained
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts, chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
For Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 knob ginger, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- Cook Tolerant Chickpea Rotini according to the package directions. Set aside.
- Mix water and cornstarch until completely dissolved in a large bowl.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat add garlic, ginger, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, and cornstarch mixture.
- Bring teriyaki sauce to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- In a large bowl, mix pasta with baby spinach, bean sprouts, carrots, cilantro, and teriyaki sauce. Fold in mandarin segments and peanuts. Garnish with sesame seeds.
- Serve cold.