- 1 box Tolerant Red Lentil Rotini
- 16oz jar roasted red peppers, well-drained
- ¼ cup unsweetened cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon smoked sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook Tolerant Red Lentil Rotini, according to package directions. Set aside.
- In a blender combine peppers, cashew butter, paprika, and tomato paste. Blend on high speed until very smooth, then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a medium saucepan over medium heat and pour pepper sauce into it. Cook, stirring, until sauce is steaming. Taste again and adjust the seasoning if desired. Stir in pasta to coat with sauce.
- Serve immediately.