- 1 box Tolerant Red Lentil Penne
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into ¼” thick slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- ⅓ cup fig jam
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup finely shredded radicchio
- Cook Tolerant Red Lentil Penne according to package directions. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- On a prepared sheet pan, toss zucchini, oil, and thyme together and spread out in an even layer. Roast until the zucchini is tender and browning around the edges, about 20 minutes.
- To a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add jam, vinegar, salt, pepper, and pepper flakes. Whisk and cook for 5 minutes until well combined and just starting to steam.
- To a large bowl add cooked pasta and toss to coat with balsamic sauce. Add zucchini and radicchio and toss again. Serve immediately.