- 1 box Tolerant Red Lentil Penne
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1½ cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon preferred vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- ⅓ cup unsweetened sunflower seed butter
- 1 tablespoon salt-free Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- Cook Tolerant Red Lentil Penne according to package directions. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- On prepared sheet pan toss together bell pepper, tomatoes, oil, and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Roast until tender and browned for about 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl whisk together sunflower butter, Cajun seasoning, paprika, broth, and remaining ½ teaspoon salt. Add pasta and roasted vegetables and toss to coat. Serve immediately.