- 1 box Tolerant Organic Red Lentil Penne, cooked according to the directions on the package
- 1 ¼ cups butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup white onion, julienned
- 3 ounces wild mushrooms, sliced
- 3 ounces baby spinach, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook Tolerant Organic Red Lentil Penne according to the package directions. Set aside.
- In a medium pot over medium heat, bring water to a boil. Add butternut squash and cook until tender for 7-10 minutes and drain.
- Add olive oil, onions, mushrooms, crushed red pepper flakes and garlic to butternut squash. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Fold in pasta and spinach.
- Serve warm.