- 1 box Tolerant Red Lentil Galaxy Kids Pasta
- 1 russet potato, cut into ½” cubes
- 1½ cups carrots, cut into ½” thick slices
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon preferred vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 1 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- ⅓ cup nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Gluten-free breadcrumbs (optional)
- Cook Tolerant Red Lentil Galaxy Kids Pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- On a prepared sheet pan, place potatoes and carrots on one side of the pan and broccoli on the other side. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt. Toss vegetables to coat with oil, keeping broccoli separate from carrots and potatoes. Roast until tender, 20-25 minutes.
- In a blender combine roasted potatoes, carrots, vegetable broth, remaining ½ teaspoon salt, nutritional yeast, and garlic powder. Blend until very smooth.
- In a large bowl toss together cooked pasta and cheese sauce. Add roasted broccoli florets and toss again. Garnish with gluten-free breadcrumbs, if using. Serve immediately.