Recipe courtesy of @Tamaras_Plates.
- 1 box Tolerant Organic Chickpea Rotini
- 3 carrots chopped into medallions
- 2 large celery stocks chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 of a head of red cabbage cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 Vegetable bouillon cube
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, bring 10 cups of water to boil.
- Add vegetables and boil for 8 minutes until tender.
- Add Tolerant Organic Chickpea Rotini to the vegetables and cook for an additional 9 minutes.
- Season with vegetable bouillon, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy!