- 1 box Tolerant Chickpea Rotini
- 3 carrots chopped into medallions
- 2 large celery stocks chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 of a head of red cabbage cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook Tolerant Chickpea Rotini according to package directions. Set aside.
- In a large pot, bring 10 cups of water to boil.
- Add vegetables and boil for 8 minutes until tender.
- Add pasta to the vegetables and season with vegetable bouillon, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.