- 1 package Tolerant Red Lentil Rotini, cooked according to the directions on the package
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 package button mushrooms, chopped
- 1 ½ cups prepared marinara sauce
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups shredded vegan mozzarella
- Cook Tolerant Red Lentil Rotini according to the package directions. Set aside.
- In a large sauté pan, cook the onion and garlic in olive oil until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the red pepper and mushrooms, cook until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add the marinara, red pepper flakes and oregano, stir to combine with vegetables. Add the cooked rotini and 1 cup vegan mozzarella. Transfer pasta mixture to a broiler-safe 8″ or 9” baking dish or skillet and top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella.
- Preheat broiler for 5 minutes.
- Place baking dish or skillet 4” away from broiler and cook until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Serve and enjoy!