I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 package cooked Tolerant Wild Mushroom Red Lentil Pilaf
- 4 large kale leaves
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced
- 1 small bunch of sprouts (alfalfa or broccoli)
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Prep your vegetables: shred carrots, cabbage, and slice the cucumber.
- Prep your Kale: rinse under warm water and dry.
- Trim the stems and shave – cut the wrap near the base to make an even surface area, then trim down the stem.
- Steam kale leaves over boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Build your wrap: layout your kale leaves, seam-side down with each stem closest to you.
- Scoop on your cooked Tolerant Wild Mushroom Pilaf – then place your cucumbers, cabbage, and carrots. Top with sprouts.
- Roll each wrap by folding in the sides, then roll the base tightly over the filling and continue to roll (like a burrito).