This easy, family-friendly vegan pasta salad is perfect for summer cookouts or weeknight dinners as a side dish. Filled with fresh veggies and our one-ingredient lentil pasta, this staple dish is sure to be a crowd hit!
- 16 oz Tolerant® Organic Green Lentil or Red Lentil Pasta
- 1 cup Broccoli florets
- 1 Orange or red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup Portobella mushrooms, halved
- 2-3 tbs Extra Virgin Olive oil or Avocado oil
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 2oz Fresh arugula
- 1/4 c Fresh Reggiano Parmigiano
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1½ tbs Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp Honey, dijon or brown mustard
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey
- Pinch Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta as instructed on the box. Run under cold water and set aside in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together all dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, sauté vegetables until tender. Remove from heat and add to large mixing bowl with noodles.
- Pour dressing over noodles and vegetables and mix well.
- If you desire, top with fresh shredded parmesan cheese right before serving.
- Serve warm or cold.