- 1 pouch Tolerant Spanish-Style Paella Red Lentil Pilaf
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 small eggplant, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley, for garnish
- Cook Tolerant Spanish-Style Paella Red Lentil Pilaf according to the package directions. Set Aside.
- Preheat oven to 425. Scatter cherry tomatoes, red bell pepper slices, and eggplant cubes on a sheet tray, then drizzle with olive oil, sea salt, and pepper.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, until vegetables are cooked through.
- Toss with Spanish-Style Rice Pilaf, then garnish with parsley.