Recipe courtesy of Natalia.
- 1 box Tolerant Organic Green Lentil Rotini, cooked according to the directions on the package
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 1.5 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup charred corn
- Fresh basil
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup basil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup avocado or olive oil
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts or sunflower seeds for nut-free option
- Cook Tolerant Organic Green Lentil Rotini according to the package directions and set aside.
- Throw all the pesto ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Place cooked pasta in a large bowl, add avocado, tomatoes, corn and pesto. Stir until combined. Top off with fresh basil.
- Serve warm or cold!