- 1 pouch Tolerant Spanish-Style Paella Red Lentil Pilaf
- 2 bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped, parsley
- 3 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup dairy-free, vegan cheese
- Cook Tolerant Spanish-Style Paella Red Lentil Pilaf according to package directions. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Trim the tops off each bell pepper, remove seeds and membrane from inside. Set aside.
- Stir pilaf with ½ cup cheese and olive oil. Place the lentil mixture into each bell pepper.
- Cover a casserole dish with parchment and/or foil. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the cover and top bell pepper with remaining cheese shreds, return to the oven and bake for about 5 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.