- 1 package Tolerant Organic Riced Red Lentil Pilaf: Smoky Peruvian-Style, cooked according to the directions on the package
- 1 cup fingerling potatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup carrots, sliced into thick coins
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- Parsley, for garnish
- Cook Tolerant Organic Riced Red Lentil Pilaf: Smoky Peruvian-Style according to the package directions. Set Aside.
- Preheat oven to 425. Scatter potatoes and carrots on a sheet tray, then drizzle with olive oil and salt. Roast for 25 minutes, until easily pierced with a fork.
- In a large serving dish, combine roasted vegetables with Smoky Peruvian Rice Pilaf.
- Garnish with parsley and serve hot.