- 1 package Tolerant Smoky Peruvian-Style Red Lentil Pilaf
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided (1 tablespoon if omitting egg)
- 2 large eggs, well-beaten (optional)
- ½ red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 4 green onions, cut into 1” lengths
- 1½ cups snow peas
- 1 tablespoon shoyu or coconut aminos
- Cook Tolerant Smoky Peruvian-Style Red Lentil Pilaf, according to package directions. Set aside.
- If using optional eggs, in a large nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add eggs and cook, stirring occasionally, until scrambled. Transfer eggs to a small bowl and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil, bell pepper, green onion, and peas to skillet and saute until tender, 6-8 minutes.
- Add cooked pilaf and scrambled eggs, if using, and shoyu or coconut aminos and toss everything together.
- Serve immediately.