- 1 package Tolerant Organic Riced Red Lentil Pilaf: Smoky Peruvian-Style, cooked according to the directions on the package
- 8 ounces fresh peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced thin
- 1 brick of extra firm tofu, sliced thin
- 1 avocado, sliced thin
- Parsley, for garnish
- Cook Tolerant Organic Riced Red Lentil Pilaf: Smoky Peruvian-Style according to the package directions. Set Aside.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a cast-iron skillet, combine the Smoky Peruvian Rice Pilaf, fresh peas, jalapeno pepper, tofu, and avocado.
- Stir to combine, then garnish with parsley.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes until warm, then serve immediately.