- 1 box Tolerant Green Lentil Rotini
- 1 whole poblano pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup corn, fresh off the cob
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 vine ripe tomatoes, chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ cup sour cream or non-fat plain yogurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish with cilantro
- Cook Tolerant Green Lentil Rotini according to the package directions. Set aside.
- Roast poblano pepper until dark and soft on a grill or stovetop. Peel skin and remove seeds. Cut into medium pieces and set aside.
- Heat olive oil and kennel corn in a large skillet over medium heat until golden brown. Remember to stir constantly.
- Reduce heat and add crushed garlic, onions, poblano peppers, chopped tomatoes, garlic salt, and pepper. Cook until tender and remove from heat.
- Add sour cream to the vegetable mixture.
- Mix pasta and vegetables together. Garnish with cilantro.