- 1 box Tolerant Red Lentil Rotini
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1½ teaspoons fine sea salt
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and thinly sliced
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup roasted hazelnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup packed chopped parsley leaves
- Cook Tolerant Red Lentil Rotini according to package directions. Set aside.
- In a large serving bowl stir together oil, vinegar, mustard, maple syrup, garlic, salt, and pepper and whisk to combine.
- To the serving bowl add pasta and toss to coat with dressing. Add Brussels sprouts, pomegranate seeds, hazelnuts, and parsley. Serve immediately.