- 1 box Tolerant Red Lentil Rotini
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 2 ounces spinach, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook Tolerant Red Lentil Rotini according to the package directions. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, add olive oil, garlic, and salt. Sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Add cherry tomatoes and cook with garlic until heated through.
- Remove from heat and add pasta and spinach.
- Toss gently to coat noodles with tomato and garlic.