Recipe courtesy of plantbasedjuniors.
- 1 box of Tolerant Organic Red Lentil Penne
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 white or yellow onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow squash, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow or red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup torn basil leaves
- Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet, then add in 1/2 sliced white onion. Cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add in 3 chopped Roma tomatoes and 2 minced garlic cloves. Cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Add in thinly sliced zucchini, yellow squash, bell pepper, oregano, and a pinch of salt. Cook until very tender and soft, about 10 more minutes.
- Add in 1 box of Tolerant Red Lentil Penne cooked according to the instructions on the box and toss to combine.
- Stir in 1/3 cup torn fresh basil leaves and serve.