This hearty, family-friendly, quick dinner recipe is filled with classic pepperoni pizza flavors and our high protein pasta. Perfect for busy weeknights and picky eaters, you can whip up this 4-serving dish in under 30 minutes.
- 1 package (12 ounces) Tolerant® Red Lentil Rotini
- 1½ cups prepared marinara sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ cup pepperoni slices, divided
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella (8 ounces), divided
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add rotini, stir, and cook until tender, 8-10 minutes. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, stir together marinara, garlic, pepper flakes, and oregano. Add rotini and stir to coat. Stir in ¾ of the pepperoni and 1 cup mozzarella. Transfer pasta to a broiler-proof 8 or 9” baking dish or skillet and top with remaining pepperoni and 1 cup mozzarella.
- Preheat broiler for 5 minutes. Place baking dish or skillet 4” away from broiler and cook until cheese is melted and slightly browned.