- One 8-ounce box Tolerant Organic Kids Green Lentil Safari
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (about 2 tablespoons)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces of frozen peas
- Freshly grated Parmesan or Pecorino cheese, for serving
- Cook Tolerant Organic Kids Green Lentil Safari according to the package directions, reserving 1 cup of the pasta cooking water. Set aside.
- Put the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until it just starts to brown, about 2 minutes.
- Add the peas, reserved pasta cooking water, and season with some salt and pepper. Cook, stirring regularly until the liquid has reduced by about a third, about 8 minutes.
- Add the pasta and continue cooking until the pasta is coated and it has absorbed some of the sauce, about 3 minutes. Taste and adjust for seasoning and serve with freshly grated cheese sprinkled on top. Enjoy!