- 1 box Tolerant Kids Chickpea Alphaland
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large carrots, peeled and diced (about 1 cup)
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Shredded mozzarella cheese, for serving (optional)
- Cook Tolerant Kids Chickpea Alphaland according to the package directions. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the carrots, season with some salt and pepper, and cook until the carrots start to soften for about 5 minutes.
- Add the crushed tomatoes and Italian seasoning and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta and toss until evenly coated. Taste and adjust for seasoning and serve with grated mozzarella cheese, if using.