- 1 box Tolerant Organic Green Lentil Rotini, cooked according to the directions on the package
- 14 ounces extra firm tofu, drained, pressed and cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- ¼ cup organic shallots, finely chopped
- ½ cup organic roasted red peppers, julienned
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ¼ cup fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook Tolerant Organic Green Lentil Rotini according to the package directions. Set aside.
- Marinate tofu with lemon juice, fresh pepper, and salt for 10 minutes. Transfer to small pan and cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes
- In a large skillet add avocado oil and shallots, cook over medium heat until golden brown.
- Reduce heat and add roasted red peppers, garlic, tofu, and rosemary.
- Fold pasta into vegetables and tofu.
- Serve warm with salt and lemon juice to taste.