- 1 Box Tolerant Organic Kids Green Lentil Safari pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 3 1/2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 tsp minced garlic (or garlic powder)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups Non-dairy milk
- 3/4 cup chickpeas
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp white miso paste
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp parsley, garnish
- Cook Tolerant Organic Kids Green Lentil Safari pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
- While your pasta is cooking, dice up the cauliflower, onion, and garlic. Add olive oil to a frying pan. Once your oil is hot, add in the cauliflower and sauté for 10 minutes or until browned. Once cooked, remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Add your cooked cauliflower to a blender with the Non-dairy milk, chickpeas, nutritional yeast, miso paste, and lemon juice. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add your creamy cauliflower sauce to the cooked, strained pasta and mix together over low heat. When your sauce has reached the desired temperature turn off the heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon slices if desired!