- 1 box Tolerant Kids Green Lentil Safari pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 medium, ripe avocado, pitted and scooped from the shell
- 1 packed cup baby spinach
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Cook Tolerant Kids Green Lentil Safari according to the package directions. Set aside.
- In a blender combine avocado, spinach, yogurt, lemon juice, and salt. Blend on high speed, adding water as needed, until smooth and creamy. The sauce should be thin enough to lightly coat pasta.
- In a large bowl, toss pasta with sauce to lightly coat. Serve immediately.