- 1 box Tolerant Green Lentil Rotini
- 1 tablespoon fine sea salt
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 pound firm or extra firm tofu, cut into ½” thick slices and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free tamari
- 2 packed tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or preferred vegetable oil
For Tahini Sauce (or your favorite pre-made sauce)
- ⅓ cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons apple cider or rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¾ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Cook Tolerant Green Lentil Rotini according to package directions. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a small bowl whisk together tamari, sugar, and oil. Place tofu on a large baking sheet and brush both sides with the mixture. Bake, flipping halfway through until browned, for about 20 minutes.
- If you’re making your own sauce, whisk together tahini, vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, and salt in a small bowl. Whisk in water to reach a smooth, pourable consistency, about ⅓ cup.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add salt. Add broccoli and cook until barely tender and bright green, for about 2 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add pasta, broccoli, tahini sauce, carrots, and cabbage. Toss to combine. Divide between bowls and top with tofu, green onion, and sesame seeds.