- 1 box Tolerant Green Lentil Rotini
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup frozen corn kernels
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro
- 4 large multi-colored bell peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds removed
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 ounces)
- Chopped cilantro
- Cook Tolerant Green Lentil Rotini according to package directions. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Lightly oil a 9” square baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sour cream, chili powder, salt, onion powder, and garlic powder. Add pasta and toss to coat, then stir in tomatoes, corn, and cilantro.
- Place peppers in a prepared baking dish and fill with pasta mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and bake until heated through and cheese is melted for about 25 minutes. Garnish with cilantro.