- 1 box Tolerant Green Lentil Penne
- 12oz asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 2” lengths
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ¾ teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Cook Tolerant Green Lentil Penne according to package directions. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425℉.
- On a large sheet pan toss asparagus and peas with 1 tablespoon oil and ½ teaspoon salt. Spread out in a single layer and roast until tender and lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- While the vegetables roast, in a small skillet heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add garlic and saute until fragrant, 1-2 minutes.
- In a medium bowl stir together sauteed garlic, remaining ¼ teaspoon salt, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, and pepper flakes. Add pasta and vegetables and toss to coat lightly with sauce. Serve warm, at room temperature, or chilled.