- 1 box Tolerant Green Lentil Penne
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- ¾ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Persian cucumber or ¼ English cucumber, chopped
- ¼ red onion, very thinly sliced
- ½ cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- Cook Tolerant Green Lentil Penne according to package directions. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a large serving bowl stir together vinegar, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- To the serving bowl add pasta and toss to coat with dressing. Add tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and basil, and toss again. Serve immediately.