- 1 box Tolerant Green Lentil Penne
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ½ cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup vegan or homemade pesto
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook Tolerant Green Lentil Penne according to package directions. Set aside.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat for 1 minute. Add broccoli and cook for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- Add halved cherry tomatoes and pesto, cook an additional 2 minutes or until tomatoes soften.
- Add pasta to the pan, mix until combined. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.