- 1 box Tolerant Green Lentil Elbows
- 1 pound mixed mushrooms, cleaned and halved
- 1 head of garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups arugula, loosely packed
- ⅓ cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Cook Tolerant Green Lentil Elbows according to package directions. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425℉.
- Toss mushrooms and garlic with oil and salt. Spread mushrooms and garlic out in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast until browned for 20 minutes. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and return to oven for 5 minutes.
- In a food processor, combine arugula, pumpkin seeds, nutritional yeast, miso, garlic, and salt. Process until finely ground. With the machine running, add oil in a thin stream until incorporated.
- In a serving bowl, toss pasta with pesto and top with mushrooms.