- 1 box Tolerant Organic Green Lentil Penne, cooked according to the directions on the package
- ¼ cup Italian curly parsley, finely chopped
- 1 ounce onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon dry oregano
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cook Tolerant Organic Green Lentil Penne according to the package directions. Set aside and let cool completely.
- For the chimichurri, mix parsley, onions, garlic, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, crushed red pepper flakes, dry oregano, kosher salt, and black pepper.
- Let chimichurri sit for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Fold pasta with chimichurri and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Serve cold.