- 1 box Tolerant Chickpea Rotini
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 1½ tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon preferred vegetable oil
- ½ pound green beans, trimmed and cut into 2” pieces
- 2 carrots, cut into ¼” thick slices
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- Cook Tolerant Chickpea Rotini according to package directions. Set aside.
- To a medium bowl add cornstarch, then whisk the vegetable broth into cornstarch until lump-free. Whisk in tamari, miso, sesame oil, sesame seeds, and pepper until combined and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add green beans and carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 7-9 minutes. Stir in shallot and garlic and cook for 1 minute or until softened and fragrant.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add miso sauce to the skillet. Stir to combine. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- In a large bowl toss cooked pasta with vegetables and sauce mixture. Serve immediately.