- 1 box Tolerant Chickpea Rotini
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- ½ cup raw cashews, soaked overnight and drained
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons porcini mushroom powder (optional)
- ¾ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup brown mushrooms, sliced
- Cook Tolerant Chickpea Rotini according to package directions. Set aside.
- Steam broccoli florets until tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a blender combine half the broccoli florets, cashews, dill, optional mushroom powder, and salt. Blend until smooth.
- In a small skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add mushrooms and saute until softened, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl toss cooked pasta with broccoli sauce to coat. Add reserved broccoli florets and mushrooms and toss again. Serve immediately.