- 1 box Tolerant Chickpea Rotini
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup organic cauliflower florets
- 1 cup organic broccoli florets
- 1 organic zucchini, cubed
- 1 teaspoon fresh herbs, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- Cook Tolerant Chickpea Rotini according to the package directions. Set aside.
- Sauté onions and garlic over in olive oil over medium heat until golden brown.
- On low heat sauté red and green bell peppers, zucchini, cauliflower, and broccoli for 4 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from heat and add fresh herbs. Season with salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Gently mix vegetables with pasta. Garnish with fresh parsley.