- 1 box Tolerant Chickpea Rotini
- ¼ cup of organic blueberries
- 2 medium-size peaches washed and cut into cubes
- 1 whole and ripe avocado cut into medium size cubes or slices
- 1 bunch of organic kale cleaned and cut into small strips
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup of chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup of fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup of avocado oil
- ¼ cup toasted almonds
- 1 tsp of kosher salt
- ½ tsp of fresh cracked pepper
- Cook Tolerant Chickpea Rotini according to the package directions. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer, pour in the apple cider vinegar and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper. Mix on low while slowly adding the avocado oil until the dressing is homogenized. Add chopped cilantro to the dressing. Mix for 1 more minute (dressing will be chunky).
- Wash and cut the kale into small strips, peaches into chunks, and avocados into chunks or slices depending on preference. The blueberries can stay whole.
- Fold in the kale, peaches, avocados, and blueberries. Add dressing and chill in the refrigerator for up to 1 hour.
- Garnish with toasted almonds and serve cold.