- 1 box Tolerant Chickpea Penne
- 8oz Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 tablespoon preferred vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup gluten-free Thai sweet chili sauce
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free yellow curry paste
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Cook Tolerant Chickpea Penne according to package directions. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- On the prepared sheet pan, toss together Brussels sprouts and oil. Roast until just tender, for about 10 minutes. Toss Brussels sprouts with chili sauce and return to oven until caramelized, about 5 minutes more.
- In a small saucepan, add coconut milk and curry paste over medium heat, stirring until combined and just starting to bubble.
- In a serving bowl, toss together pasta, coconut milk mixture, and Brussels sprouts.
- Garnish with cilantro. Serve immediately.