- 1 box Tolerant Chickpea Penne
- 1 cup organic cauliflower, chopped
- ½ cup organic cashews
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon organic apple cider
- 1 cup unsweetened soy or almond milk
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 cups organic baby spinach
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Cook Tolerant Chickpea Penne according to the package directions. Set aside.
- Over high heat, bring water to a boil. Add a dash of salt and chopped cauliflower. Boil until tender for 5-7 minutes and drain.
- In a food processor, add cooked cauliflower, cashews, lemon juice, apple cider, and unsweetened soy or almond milk. Blend until smooth.
- In a medium-size pan add olive oil and garlic until golden brown. Add cauliflower mixture and cook for 5 minutes. Season with white pepper and kosher salt to taste.
- Mix vegan Alfredo sauce with pasta.
- Serve warm over a bed of baby spinach.