- 1 box Tolerant Chickpea Penne
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
For Yogurt Sauce
- ½ cup plain, unsweetened yogurt or dairy-free yogurt
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- Salt to taste
- Cook Tolerant Chickpea Penne according to the package directions. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, lime juice, dill, garlic, cumin, and salt to taste.
- Toss pasta with yogurt sauce, chickpeas, tomatoes, and onion in a serving bowl.
- Serve cold sprinkled with parsley.