- 1 box Tolerant Chickpea Penne
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin coconut oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 3 ounces yellow curry paste
- 1 cup organic coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup peas
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- White pepper, to taste
- Cook Tolerant Chickpea Penne according to package directions. Set aside.
- On medium heat add coconut oil, garlic, onions, red and green bell peppers, and carrots to a medium pot. Sauté until tender.
- Over low heat add curry paste until dissolved. Add coconut cream and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Over low heat add lemon juice slowly to coconut curry.
- Add peas and garlic salt. Season with white pepper to taste.
- Mix coconut curry sauce with pasta and serve immediately.