- 1 Box Tolerant Kids Organic Chickpea Alphaland, cooked according to package directions.
- 1 ½ cups black beans
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 28 ounce can, tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 4 ounces dairy-free cream cheese
- Salt + pepper (to taste)
- Shredded lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes, diced
- Green onion, diced
- Dairy-free shredded cheese
- Dairy-free sour cream
- Cook Tolerant Organic Kids Chickpea Alphaland pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, sauté your diced onion until translucent.
- Add the tomato sauce and the taco seasoning, stir well. Bring the sauce to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add your cream cheese, stir until melted.
- Add the cooked pasta and black beans, toss in the sauce, and remove from heat.
- Serve and garnish with optional taco toppings: lettuce, tomatoes, green onion, shredded cheese, and sour cream.